Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blogging for Business

Hi

Its been some time since I last posted sorry about that, but I have been busy building some new revenue channels. This week I meet with several business owners and realized that the web is evolving at an tremendous pace. While discussing some ways to implement pay-per-click advertising with these business owners, I presented the idea of blogging.

The reaction I received was one of intrigue. I mentioned that blogging for businesses today is a great way to get some more exposure on the web; and in addition to getting more visitors to your website blogging can also help you earn some revenue. This is when I really got some interest.

It is clear to me these ideas are floating out there but no one is really explaining how to incorporated this into an online marketing effort. If you are reading this blog right now you perhaps know what blogging is all about or perhaps you came to this page by a link. either way I am happy to share the techniques and resources I have available to incorporate a blog into your business' online marketing strategy. depending on what you want to accomplish implementing this can cost virtually nothing or a the very least a very small investment. to learn more visit my agencies site and email me or just call either way I will be happy to share some information with you.

www.localinteractivenyc.com

No comments: